Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Summer
I just finished watching this film and it made me feel a million different feelings that i didn't feel 10 minutes ago. About how amazing this summer was and how much i'm going to miss it. So many things, so many awesome things and people surrounded me this whole summer. I traveled half the country with my best friends and played music. I met so many people, saw so many things, and had expercienes i'll never be able to explain. There is nothing i love more than being with my friends, traveling, sleeping on dirty floors, being tired and hot and hungry. I would give any amount of money in the world to live this life forever. Over the summer i got close to the kids from a band ( a fucking amazing band) called the guru. I spent time hanging out in there town and met more awesome kids. I can't describe with words or pictures or music the love i have for these people. At the end of the summer my two piece project, zephyr deathstare, went on a three day tour ( that ended up only being two days for the guru) with them and it was some of the most refreshing, best times i had all summer. Watching this film brought all those memories back fresh in my mind and i feel like there is a hole inside me that is missing those times. There is a venue in watertown Connecticut called Caffe Napoli. I have been to it twice but both times it was insane. So many kids who are all friends filled the tiny room from wall to wall just to have fun and listen to music. Today i was informed that this cafe went bankrupt. And i know it hurts alot more people than it does me but my emptyness was furthered when i learned this. Fall weather makes it one of my favorite seasons but today i realized how much fall fucking sucks. Fall is the time all of your friends go to different schools, fall is the time summer ends, fall is the time that comes before winter. Fuck the fall give me spring becuase every spring i know is leading up to a summer. Change is unavoidable and sucks but you have to realize things have changed before all the awesome times you've had and things will keep on changing. things will always work out if you make them. fuckit. aff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment