Monday, August 2, 2010
middle ground
I was at work today thinking about the cycle of things that happen in my life. My focus has never revolved around my job even though i work 5 or 6 days a week. I realized that being at the place i work means nothing and has no significance other than being middle ground. Being in this area and going through the grind of work, bills, friends,chores is just the down time from one important experience to another. This is a place i need to be to plan and save for something that will be coming. It's like i'm just recharging my battery getting ready for the next adventure and it never ends because there is something inside of me that won't let my mind rest for more than a couple hours. I always need to be looking forward to something and when i'm not i scramble to find something to be able to look forward too. And if that ever stops then i don't know what i'll have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment