Sunday, December 19, 2010
Family, Friends, Places
I'm very lucky to have been raised the way i was. Both of my parents were always there for me and did so many awesome things for me. I got to travel alot and see the world as a kid, something that i took for granted until recently. There is nothing more awesome than experiencing things, even bad experiences end up being awesome to remember. Sometimes i just sit and stare blankly and think about where i am, what i did to get there and what is going on, just fully absorb myself in a moment. It's crazy to think all of the places i've been, all the people i've been able to meet because of it. I been 50 ft under the ocean in hawaii with my best friend, i jumped off the most southern part of the US with my best friends, I've chased black kids that stole my phone in louisville for almost 10 blocks with my best friend, I've been to ireland with my family, I got on my hands and knees on a glacier in Alaska and drank the blue water, I stood next to a dead whale on a beach in hawaii, i've hiked through rainforests, skated through cities, traveled through canada with my best friends... I could list things forever. I wish i could convince everyboy to listen to the part of there brain that says " i want to take a trip, i wish i could do this..." because that is when you truely learn things that you can never learn in a classroom. at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you're in a bed or on a dusty floor, if you're wallet is full of money or if you don't even have a wallet, if you're friends are on drugs or if they're not, all that matters is what happened during the day, is it something you're going to care to remember?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment