Tuesday, May 25, 2010

stuck



this post is mostly just for me, to ramble about what's in my mind about my life. Right now i am twenty years old. I have no desire for a career or to even finish school. I am about to go on a month tour with my best friends that has been my dream since i understood what tour was. I am going to be living in a house in Amherst after that with the same people. I love skateboarding and my little brother and i know that i don't care about making alot of money, although i used to feel like i had to live up to what my dad has done. I alwaya, ALWAYS hear people say that they have no idea what they want to "do". Well i think they do know what "they" want to do just not what someone else thinks they should do. i have a million things going through my mind everyday about what i need to get done from a day to day basis, or even a month to month to year basis. The trick is to just see the smaller picture. Keep track of what is going on now in your head. keep yourself happy and don't worry about what is coming down the road because you will lead yourself to it.


I didn't think that would end up where it just did. but i went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment